The Novel Coronavirus pandemic of 2019-20 has caused disruption to lives and communities across the world and will continue to do so for some time to come.
We understand how hard this period is for separated families; organisations working with separated families are all pulling together resources and information to try and help guide you through this time.
The Nuffield Family Justice Observatory have published the following links to assist:
- Guidance from Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division on compliance with Family Court Child Arrangement Orders
- COVID-19 guidance for children and families from Cafcass
- Coronavirus guidance on vulnerable children and young people by DfE and PHE
- Advice and information for kinship carers from the Family Rights Group
- Information for kinship families from Grandparents Plus
- Advice for parents and families with a child in the care system from the Family Rights Group
- Coronavirus resources and information from the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- HMCTS telephone and video hearings during coronavirus outbreak from HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- COVID-19 Information Governance advice for the social care sector from NHSX
- Support for victims of domestic abuse from the UK Government
- The Coronavirus Act 2020 and Social Work Practice from BASW
- Guidance on making applications for Child Arrangement Orders from HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Guidance on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing from PHE