- To create better co-parenting relationships / reducing parental conflict;
- To improve outcomes for children of separated parents;
- To improve Mental, Emotional and Physical Health of Dads/Men;
- To challenge attitudinal and societal barriers for hands on fatherhood;
- To recognise the contribution Dads can make to their children;
- To change the language we use about Dads; and how we view Dads as parents, role models and employees;
- To address the ongoing safety of men who are abused and those that are affected by abuse;
- To redefine fatherhood for the 21st Century.
- Valuing Diversity
- Respect and Dignity
- Justice and respect for the Law and Human Rights
- Remembering that the most important thing, is to keep the most important thing, the most important thing: our children.