In a nutshell – we want to change the world; and make parental separation better for children and protect them from any associated harm.
- Improving outcomes for children of separated parents;
- Reducing parental conflict;
- Improving co-parenting relationships;
- To improve Mental, Emotional and Physical Health of Dads/Men;
- To challenge attitudinal and societal barriers for hands on fatherhood;
- To recognise the contribution Dads can make to their children;
- To change the language we use about Dads; and how we view Dads as parents, role models and employees;
- To address the ongoing safety of men who are abused and those that are affected by abuse;
- To redefine fatherhood for the 21st Century.
- Valuing Diversity
- Respect and Dignity
- Justice and respect for the Law and Human Rights
- To ensure that childrens’ rights and needs in relation to family separation are widely understood, protected and observed, in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Remembering that the most important thing is to keep the children the most important thing.